Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Sought for Four Corners New Mexico Location
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a non-profit, community owned organization seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care physician. Benefits of this permanent full-time position include:
* Hospital employed position
* 75% outpatient; 25% non-admitting; consultation only
* Schedule Monday – Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
* No call, no weekends
* The clinic is located adjacent to the hospital
* Local and regional presence throughout the Four Corners (New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and Arizona
* Excellent compensation of $420k plus $35,000 sign on bonus
* Productivity and quality bonus incentives
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Relocation up to $15,000
* Student loan repayment
* Friendly community known for academia, economic stability and natural beauty
* Temperate four-season area near the Rocky Mountains offers a wide variety of recreational and outdoor activities including world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports
* Low-cost housing
* Reputation for a safe and family-oriented community
* 1 hour to Durango, Colorado
* 3 hours to Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.