A Prosperous PLM/CC Career Awaits in the Scenic Finger Lakes Region of Southern New York
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a financially strong, prestigious not-for-profit integrated health system in southern New York and northern Pennsylvania that is seeking an additional Pulmonary and Critical Care physician. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join a dynamic Pulmonary and Critical Care department as a member of an expanding multispecialty group
* Collaborative team-orientated environment
* Practice a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient Pulmonary and Critical Care medicine
* New Sleep Disorder Center
* Supported by a superior staff and ancillary services
* A full complement of residencies and fellowships provides significant opportunity to participate in the academic teaching track
* Balanced professional and personal lifestyle with reasonable call
* Join a flourishing multispecialty practice of over 210 members
* Highly competitive compensation with sign-on bonus and loan repayment
* Comprehensive benefits include: Occurrence malpractice, health, dental, life, and disability insurance as well as possible loan forgiveness
* Retirement plans include 401(k), 403(b), and 457
* On-campus childcare and numerous additional benefits are also available
* The Twin Tiers is comprised of the Southern Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon areas
* The area is characterized by low rolling hills, scenic bluffs, wineries, orchards, and over 650 miles of lakefront property
* With a metro area population base of just under 100,000, the lifestyle is gracious and easygoing
* Choose from highly rated public, private, faith-based, and Montessori schools
* Higher education options include: Cornell, Ithaca College, Mansfield University, Hobart, and William Smith College
* Approximately 170 miles to New York City, Philadelphia, and Toronto
* Low crime, short commuting distances, and reasonably priced charming homes all contribute to a great standard of living
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.