Pulmonary Critical Care in Wisconsin
Top Rated Suburban Milwaukee Location
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a community-based healthcare system in southeastern Wisconsin seeking a Pulmonary and Critical Care physician to join an established practice group practice. Additional details of this full-time position include:
* Combination of critical care, consultative and clinical responsibilities
* Sophisticated Pulmonology with the ability to pursue subspecialty interests
* Call will be no more frequent than 1 in 6/7
* The group covers two hospitals one with a 24-bed ICU and other with a 10-bed ICU
* Potential for diagnostic bronchoscopy, navigational bronchoscopy and EBUS
* State-of-the-art clinic and hospital facilities
* Brand new, level III emergency room
* Attractive two-year guaranteed salary will be offered with an incentive formula from day one
* Sign-on bonus
* Extensive benefit package including malpractice, health, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance and relocation assistance
* Safe, lifestyle friendly suburban location
* Top rated schools, affordable housing and childcare options
* Economically thriving and great place to raise a family
* Close proximity to all of the amenities of metropolitan Milwaukee
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.