Permanent Pulmonology w/Sleep Lab Option in Kentucky
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a premier health system in Western Kentucky seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist or Pulmonary Critical Care Physician. Highlights for this full-time position include:
*Join 3 Physicians, 5 APRNs, 2 PA-Cs, 1LPN, 1 Respiratory Therapist and dedicated support staff.
* Covering two hospitals 5 miles apart
* Clinic hours are M-F 8:30 to 5pm
*10-20 patients per day in the hospital
* Consult in ICU
* Hospitalists do admissions
* Comfortable with Ebus bronchoscopy
* A sleep lab opportunity is available, along with stereotactic radiosurgery, and EBUS.
* Well-established practice with a ready-made, large patient base
* Regional referral center serving about 400,000 patients a year
* Competitive Salary
* Fellowship Stipend
* Full contingent of benefits to include sign-on bonus, quality and productivity bonuses, CME, relocation, loan repayment and hospital-funded retirement plans
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.