Radiation Oncology Opportunity in Upscale Family-Friendly Central Michigan
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Radiation/Oncologist for a busy and growing team. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Employed position
* 15 patient per day average- consults, follow-ups, treatment and treatment plans
* Call is 1:2
* The practice is located adjacent to the medical center
* Advanced Practice Provider support
* Experienced staff
* System support as well as University of Michigan cancer experts
* Brand new TrueBeam Linear Accelerator
* Radiation therapies utilized: Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) Sterotactic Radiosurgery ( SRS ) and High Dose Rate ( HDR )
* Gamma Knife Perfexion procedure training
* Cutting edge technology, quality innovation and nationally recognized programs
* Affiliated with the University of Michigan
* Highly competitive compensation plan with a variable component based on WRVUs
* Full benefit package including: life, health, dental and vision, paid vacation, 403(b)/457(b) plans, long and short-term disability, CME allowance, professional liability coverage w/tail and relocation expenses
* Centrally located upscale, family-oriented community of more than 40,000
* One of the “Top 15 Dreamtowns” in the U.S. due to the “people mix” and the healthy economic environment
* Sophisticated offering of cultural, educational and recreational activities including a professional baseball team, Broadway Caliber Center for the Arts, symphony orchestra, world class tennis facility, Civic Ice Arena and much more…
* Less than two hours from the metro areas of Detroit and Lansing
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.