Full-time Position for a Radiation Oncologist Near Philadelphia
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC Radiation Oncologist for a growing medical group near Philadelphia. Highlights about this full-time position include:
* Employed position
* Inpatient Radiation consultation coverage
* Outpatient Radiation consultation and treatment coverage
* Call coverage for emergency situations only
* Attendance at Tumor Board, Cancer Committee, Program Growth
* Organize and participate in in-service education for nursing and ancillary staff
* Assist hospital in enhancing clinical research program for Radiation Oncology
* Provide leadership to ensure that ACOS/COC standards for clinical trial accrual and enrollment are met
* Outstanding diagnostic, medical, surgical and therapeutic care with state-of-the-art technology
* Named one of America’s Best 100 Hospitals for Stroke Care by Healthgrades and is five-star rated for treatment of stroke for the 11th consecutive year
* 2+ years of experience – required
* IRB Certified and approved to participate in clinical research – required
* Pennsylvania license required
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package
* Historic borough with tree-lined streets is an easy drive 25 minutes from Philadelphia
* Great quality of life and all that the Philadelphia area has to offer
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.