Lucrative and Lifestyle Friendly Opportunity in California's Central Valley
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected, physician-owned multispecialty group practice with over 60 providers seeking an additional Diagnostic Radiologist. Details of this exciting opening include:
* Join two highly regarded Radiologists with a combined tenure of over 29 years
* Full-time days Monday-Friday
* No weekends, holidays or evening call required
* General diagnostic practice including fluoroscopy procedures, thyroid and/or breast biopsies
* 35,000 studies per year on average
* 2 mammography rooms, 2 ultrasound rooms, 1 MRI room, 1 CT room (64 slice), 1 dexa scan room, 4 diagnostic rooms (1 fluoroscopy), tomosynthesis images
* Attractive payor mix: 75% PPO, 20% Medicare, 5% cash
* AllScripts EMR fully implemented throughout the system
* Excellent team of technicians and support staff
* Quick turnaround for scheduling and results; great for patients and physicians
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* City of over 130,000 with easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Less than an hour to Sequoia and King Canyon National Parks
* Sign on and relocation expenses
* Exceptional compensation and comprehensive benefits
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.