Radiology in Illinois
Quality-Focused, Nationally-Ranked Organization
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Body Radiologist to join an established Department. Additional highlights of this full-time position include:
Due to growth our client is seeking additional BE/BC Radiologists to join our established Radiology Department at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
* 540,000+ salary with lucrative advancement package
* We are seeking BE/BC Radiologists to join our growing Body Imaging/General Radiology section
* NO MAMMO OR IR Required
* Fellowship training in Body Imaging, Pediatric Radiology or MRI will be given special consideration but not required
* Consideration will be given for hybrid position if desired
– Required modalities include: X-ray, Fluoroscopy, CT, DEXA and US. Minimal requirement for MRI, NM, PET
* Internal moonlighting available with top quartile earning potential first year
* Lifestyle oriented group with dedicated overnight coverage
* No overnight shifts. Minimal Weekend Coverage
* Shift based staffing model allows for flexibility to optimize time off
* Non-profit status with public service loan forgiveness eligibility
* Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
* Home workstation provided for remote reading. Private onsite office/workspace provided for candidates that would like to work onsite
* Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.