Lifestyle Friendly Private Practice in Recreational Haven
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is assisting a well-respected Maine critical access hospital helping a private radiology practice seeking a full-time general radiologist to join their practice. Details include:
* Unique onsite and remote coverage shifts and terrific environment
* Group covers two community hospitals in Central Maine
* Excellent work and life balance
* Competitive salary, 8-10 weeks’ vacation plus floating holidays
* Flexible scheduling and remote daytime coverage
* Teleradiology and rotational call coverage
* CME stipend, malpractice insurance, health insurance, retirement and corporate expense reimbursement
* Located in the beautiful, rolling hills of central Maine
* Live within an hour of the world-renowned Sugarloaf Ski and Golf resort
* White water rafting, hiking, trout fishing and prestigious liberal arts college
* Excellent neighborhoods and schools for young families
* Located just one hour from Bangor, 1.5 to Portland, and only three hours from Boston and Quebec
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.