Director of Women's Imaging Position in Maryland
Imaging group is seeking a board-certified Radiologist to join an expanding highly qualified midsize physician practice with five centers in Maryland.
* Full-time, employed position
* Director of Women’s Imaging title
* Fellowship trained Breast Imager
* Competitive salary and benefits to include health, dental, and vision insurance, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, and matching 403B. CME and professional spending
* No partnership track or buy-in
* Grow practice with multidisciplinary breast imaging experience to include digital mammography, digital tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, breast MRI and Interventional breast imaging procedures
* Desire to work in a collaborative environment with the local surgeons, pathologists, oncologists
* Willingness to represent the practice at tumor board, and other meetings /events to promote the breast imaging service line
* Administrative duties include HR management, ACR recertification, physician performance reviews
* Oversee two Breast Centers with the potential for further expansion
* Group has five centers providing comprehensive radiological services for acute care hospitals and affiliated clinics
* Not-for-profit healthcare organization headquartered in Maryland outside of Washington D.C. metro
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.