Neuroradiologist Position D.C. Metro
An imaging practice in DC metro is recruiting a CAQ certified neuroradiologist
* Full-time, employed position
* Neuroradiology practice
* Onsite practice with limited flexibility for teleradiology
* 50% of cases neuroradiology and 50% general radiology
* Comfortable with all aspects of Neuroradiology
* Procedures are limited to GI/fluoro and the rare LP/myelogram
* No mammography
* Competitive salary and benefits to include health, dental, and vision insurance, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, and matching 403B. CME, professional spending and much more!
* Join 20+ highly qualified Radiologists practicing at five state-of-the-art imaging centers throughout southern Maryland
* Group provides comprehensive radiological services to acute care hospitals, free-standing Emergency Center, Urgent Care * Centers and outpatient Imaging Centers
* Practice is an affiliated with prestigious medical faculty
* Southern Maryland community (70,000+) located 30 minutes outside of historic Washington D.C.
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.