Prosperous and Lifestyle Friendly Central Connecticut Private Practice
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a client seeking a Rheumatologist to assume the lead physician role for a retiring physician in a highly successful and well-established private practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Thriving outpatient-only practice
* No Call, no weekends and Friday afternoons off
* Turnkey practice with full patient base and attractive payor mix
* Fully staffed including highly capable nurse practitioner
* Current services include infusion, joint injections, intravenous injections and osteoporosis treatments
* Modern office with large infusion center and x-ray
* Potential for teaching at nearby Yale or Quinnipiac optional
* Practice is part of a dynamic multispecialty physician group with offices in NV, TX, SC and CT
* Very attractive base salary with productivity
* Comprehensive benefits including health insurance for the entire family, PTO, CME, combined sign on/relocation and 401K
*Attractive location within 20 minutes of Hartford, New Haven and Waterbury CT
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.