Rheumatology in Nevada
Prosperous Las Vegas Private Practice
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a client seeking a Rheumatologist to join a highly successful and well-established private practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Thriving outpatient only practice expanding due to continued growth
* Join four other rheumatologists
* Current services include infusion, joint injections, intravenous injections and osteoporosis treatments
* Modern office with infusion, lab, X-ray and eClinical EHR
* Supportive infrastructure including Advance Practice Providers and reasonable volume expectations
* Very attractive base salary with sign on and productivity
* Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, PTO, CME, relocation and 401K
* Accomplished management support and leadership
* Quality entertainment, attractions, shopping, and world-renowned resorts
* Scenic panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area. Lake Mead and Mount Charleston are also close
* Ideal climate with 315 days of sunshine annually
* Wide variety of terrain makes this a recreational haven
* This location truly has something for everyone
* No corporate, state income or inheritance tax
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.