Charleston Accessible South Carolina Private Practice
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a client seeking a Rheumatologist to assume the lead physician role for a retiring physician in a highly successful and well-established private practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Thriving outpatient-only practice with Monday-Thursday schedule
* Turnkey practice with 10,000 patient records
* Experienced and highly capable nurse practitioner
* Collaborative office staff of six plus as well as total business support
* Current services include infusion, joint injections, intravenous injections and osteoporosis treatments
* Modern office with 4 chair infusion center, X-ray and bone density machine in a pleasant residential area
* Practice is part of a dynamic multispecialty physician group with offices in NV, TX, SC and CT
* Base of $400,000 with additional incentives of at least $70,000-$100,000
* Ongoing clinical trials
* Comprehensive benefits including health insurance for the entire family, PTO, CME, combined sign on/relocation and 401K
* Open to J1 visa transfers
*Attractive location 45 minutes from Charleston, 30 minutes to Columbia SC and one hour from Augusta, GA
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.