Thoracic Surgery in New York
High Volume and Secure Position in Capital District of New York
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious medical system seeking a Thoracic Surgeon to join a highly successful regional health system. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Practice is 100% thoracic with referrals from two establisher cardiothoracic surgeons
* Join regional leading multi-specialty group of over 650 physicians and advanced practice providers
* Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong practice system support, existing patient demand and a physician-friendly environment
* Full range of adult thoracic surgical procedures apart from transplant
* Comprehensive services include Non-Invasive, EP, Interventional, Structural and Thoracic
* Consistently rated as one of the top programs in New York including top outcomes based on STS criteria
* Competitive base salary with exceptional production formula
* Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance and time off, and retirement savings programs
* Relocation assistance and starting bonus are available
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as Tech Valley because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to NYC and 3 hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.