Partnership Track Urology Position in Phoenix
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a growing and successful private practice seeking a Urologist. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* General or specialized urologists (pediatric, female pelvic reconstruction, urologic oncology)
* Schedule is 4-5 days/week, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
* Call is 1:6
* Hospitals provide for DaVinci and robotic equipment
* Multiple urology-specific ambulatory surgical centers
* Access to one or multiple Radiation Centers
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package
* Sign-on bonus potential
* Relocation bonuses available
* Partnership track ranges from 0-2 years for physicians coming into the practice with significant experience, track record and patient base
* Associates coming out of residency or fellowship have a partnership track of 2 years
* Perpetual sunshine makes Phoenix a great destination for nature-lovers and outdoor enthusiasts
* Explore the extensive trail system, hike up the city's most famous natural landmark and smell the desert blooms of native desert flora and fauna
* On those blisteringly hot summer days, escape to the cool halls of the city's best museums
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.