Urology in Arkansas
Fantastic Urology Opportunity in Northeastern Arkansas
VISTA Physician Search is representing an exciting opportunity for a BE/BC Urologist in one of the leading metropolitan communities in Arkansas. Additional highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
*Join a 129-bed acute care facility that continues to grow and staff dedicated professionals to provide the highest quality of healthcare
*Stand-alone hospital that is run by an executive board made up for community leaders and physicians
*See around 25 patients/day
*40% inpatient work and 60% outpatient work with blocked time in OR
* Call is 1:3
* Excellent compensation package that includes a yearly salary of $575-600k, health/dental/vision, life insurance, long and short-term disability, CME, flexible spending account, 401(k), wellness center discount, paid vacation and holidays
* Community is in Northeastern Arkansas in a growing city known of history and tradition
* Home to several local colleges and universities
* Historic downtown has a variety of restaurants, art, a restored theatre, bars, and shops
* Service area population is 100,000
* 30 minutes to Jonesboro, AR
* 1.5 hours to Memphis, TN
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.