Lifestyle Friendly Opportunity in California's Central Valley
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected, physician-owned multispecialty group practice with over 50 providers seeking an additional Urologist. Details of this exciting opening include:
* Join a growing department of three Urologists in one of the few California markets where you will not have to compete for market share
* Shared call of 1 in 5 covering one hospital with 6 residency programs
* DaVinci robot available
* Large referral base of 14 primary care providers in the group and several more in the service area of 600K+
* Opportunity to buy shares in a private physician owned surgery center
* Attractive payor mix: 75% PPO, 20% Medicare, 5% cash
* AllScripts EMR fully implemented throughout the system
* The hospital has been recognized by Healthgrades in several areas including Cardiac Care/Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and others
* Teaching opportunities with highly regarded residency programs in Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Psychiatry and General Surgery
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* City of over 130,000 with easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Less than an hour to Sequoia and King Canyon National Parks
* Shareholder status after one year
* Sign on and relocation expenses
* Exceptional compensation and comprehensive benefits
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.