Secure Hospital Employed Position in Southwestern Connecticut
VISTA Permanent Placement is assisting an award-winning, 160-bed, patient-centered hospital in southwestern Connecticut seeking a urologist for a full-time position. Highlights of this position include:
* Established general urology and male sexual health patient base
* Hospital-employed position with inpatient and outpatient activities
* Flexible, lifestyle friendly work schedule
* Call is 1:3
* Competitive compensation with additional RVU-based productivity incentives
* Comprehensive medical, dental, malpractice insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan
* Numerous quality and clinical excellence awards
* Accredited Patient-Centered Medical Home through NCQA
* Athena EMR
* Patient-centered, collaborative decision making among management and providers
* Charming, historic community
* Easy access to New Haven, Hartford, and all of Fairfield County
* 90 minutes to New York City
* Abundance of water related activities: boating, skiing, swimming
* Less than 30 minutes to Long Island Sound and great beaches
* Excellent schools including Yale University and the University of Connecticut
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.