Quality-Focused, Nationally-Ranked Organization Seeks Urologist
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Urologist to join an established Urology Department. Additional highlights of this full-time position include:
* Employed position
* Join a group of six general practice Urologists
* Call shared equally 1:6
* Opportunity to build the practice you want
* Full breadth of Urology
* Two da Vinci Xi Robotic available for robotic surgery
* Robotic surgery is not required
* 433-bed hospital and Level I trauma center
* One of America’s 50 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades
* Surgeries are performed at our main campus as well as at a new, 23,000 square-foot ambulatory surgery center
* Employs a large group of physicians across all specialties to ensure collaboration and built-in referral base
* State-of-the-art cancer center
* Potential for academic and/or research affiliation
* The nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
* Competitive salary
* Excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance
* Area centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis and is home to one of the world's great public research universities – the Big Ten University of Illinois
* With ease of transportation, excellent schools and affordable housing options, the community features the friendliness and advantages of a smaller town while offering the dining, arts, sports and entertainment options found in a larger city
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.