Quality-Focused, Nationally Ranked Organization Seeks Urologist
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large integrated health network seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join a growing urology department. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Join a vertically integrated, physician-led health system
* Opportunity to build the practice you want
* Employed position
* Flexible scheduling; full-time or part-time positions available
* Dedicated support staff
* Full breadth of Urology
* 104-bed Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program with 5 ORs
* Block surgical time
* Comprehensive range of surgical services include general, oncology, OB/GYN, ophthalmology, orthopedic, otolaryngology, urological, podiatric, and bronchoscopes
* Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
* The nation’s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering
* Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
* Excellent base pay with incentive opportunity
* Full and comprehensive benefit package provided including paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package
* Four-season area offers a suburban feel with safe welcoming neighborhoods, quality public, private schools and colleges, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and a wide range of activities for the outdoor enthusiast
* Ideal environment to raise a family
* Conveniently located 1.5 hours from Evansville, Indiana, and less than three hours from Indianapolis and St. Louis
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.