Large Health System Seeks a Urologist for Beautiful New Mexico Location
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking a Urologist. A few more highlights of this full-time position include:
* Join a well-established busy practice
* Call is 1:7
* Clinical support with MA/RN
* System-wide EMR: EPIC
* Nationally competitive salary 425K+ RVU
* Relocation allowance
* Generous time off (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
* Comprehensive benefit package including CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance and exceptional retirement plans – 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* Largest metropolitan center with a population of over 900,000
* The area offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters
* Considered a destination city with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country punctuated by ancient native culture mixed with modern arts, legendary cuisine and rustic sophistication
* Enjoy the unspoiled beauty of Rocky Mountain vistas with immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing and much more
* Regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways
* New graduates and H1B visa candidates are welcome to apply!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.