Urology in New York
Lifestyle-Friendly Position in Capital District of New York
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious medical system seeking a general Urologist as well as a Pelvic and Reconstructive Surgery subspecialist to join a highly successful practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Join an established and expanding group of 15 urologic surgeons and 7 advanced practitioners
* Enjoy excellent colleagues, strong practice system support, existing patient demand and a physician-friendly environment
* Quality-focused and team-oriented environment
* Services include: general urology, male infertility, stone disease management and urologic oncology
* Robotics experience or training is highly preferred
* The Pelvic and Reconstructive position is to join one other subspecialist who is overwhelmed with patient demand
* Hospital has three Da Vinci robotic systems and is adding a 4th
* Competitive base salary with exceptional production formula
* Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance and time off, and retirement savings programs
* Relocation assistance and starting bonus are available
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as Tech Valley because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to NYC and 3 hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.