Urology in Ohio
Friendly College Community Close To Three Metro’s
VISTA Permanent Placement Division is assisting in the recruitment of a Urologist to join an established urology practice or work in a large group of hospital employed physicians. The new physician will be supported by an award-winning independent hospital close to three major metropolitan areas. Benefits of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Option to join an established practice or hospital employed
* Full range of Urology cases with flexibility to pursue subspecialty interests
* Easy block OR and Robotic scheduling
* Highly competitive financial/benefit package
* New $30-million comprehensive cancer center under construction on the hospital campus
* Hospital has more than 150 physicians, including a Hospitalist group
* Financially strong 172-bed, city-owned hospital
* Recently recognized for quality care by “The Consumers' Guide to Healthcare”
* Recognized as one of the nation's “100 Top Hospitals” several times
* Twelve-bed ICU customized to address individual patient needs
* Services include daVinci, CT scan, MRI, PET/CT interventional cardiology, primary stroke care and more…..
* Beautiful college community with three major educational and research institutions
* Excellent cost of living, and a growing employment industrial base
* Named “Best Hometown” by Ohio Magazine
* One of a select number of small US small cities named by Demographics Daily as a dream town for “outstanding quality of life”
* Thriving arts community
* One hour to Cleveland, 30 miles to Akron and 90 miles to Columbus
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.