Urology in Pennsylvania
Urology Coverage Needed in Beautiful Northwest Pennsylvania
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a medical center seeking a BC/BE Urologist for a busy hospital-based practice. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join a board-certified Urologist and experienced PA-C
* Full scope of general urology services including but not limited to minimally invasive surgery, vasectomy, laparoscopic surgery, and cryoablation all done with state-of-the-art technology
* 235-bed independent community hospital
* Serve a population of 100,000 with a medical staff of over 140 physicians representing 37 medical and surgical specialties
* Competitive compensation with incentives
* Excellent benefit package including full family health and disability insurance, paid malpractice, educational loan repayment, sign-on bonus and paid relocation expenses
* Rich and diverse history, noted for outdoor recreation, offers year-round recreation with beautiful and varied residential neighborhoods
* This very safe community offers a low cost of living and is a great place to raise a family
* Conveniently located 45-minutes from Erie, 1.5 hours from Pittsburgh and 2 hours from Cleveland and Buffalo
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.