Family Medicine in Wisconsin
Unique Traditional Practice Close to Madison Offering $150,000 BonusJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a financially strong community hospital that is looking for a full-time Family Medicine physician to join a highly successful, hospital-employed, traditional practice. Practice the full scope of Family Medicine including hospital-based and clinical responsibilities in a sophisticated, yet less restrained environment where you really can have a positive impact. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join a highly busy established practice with an internist and experienced nurse practitioner
* Hospital-employed and fully-supported practice
* Six other primary care physicians in the community work collaboratively and gladly participate in hospital call
* Congenial work environment with no major political issues
* Participate in teaching medical students as an adjunct professor at a leading medical school
* Exceptional compensation with full benefits
* $150,000 bonus program
* Vigorous community hospital that recently completed an $18.6 million expansion project
* Newly completed office located in medical building connected to the hospital
* Excellent emergency medicine and CRNA coverage
* EPIC EMR
* Fully accredited facility with forward-thinking leadership
* Specialists in pulmonary and critical care and cardiology are on staff full-time
* Staff physicians recently scored in the 97 th percentile of Press Ganey
* Friendly small town nestled in the rolling hills of south-central Wisconsin
* Convenient and easy access to Madison 20 minutes away
* Safe community with exceptional schools and family-friendly activities
* Physicians can live in Madison or suburbs if desired
* Historic city hall and downtown area
* Close proximity to the University of Wisconsin and all its educational and cultural activities
Remit updated CV to email@example.com .
Location: Columbus, Wisconsin
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 100116
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2301
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.