Neurosurgery in Alabama
1.2M Private Practice Neurosurgery - Partnership, No Buy-InJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a leading regional healthcare system in the desirable Sunbelt location of Montgomery, Alabama. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Neurosurgeon to assume an existing, well-established private practice. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* 1.2M private practice Neurosurgery - Partnership, No buy-in
* Practice is affiliated with a 344-bed tertiary hospital providing a wide continuum of inpatient services with a fully developed ambulatory service line on campus
* Ready-made practice - recruiting to replace retiring physician
* Case mix: Cranial/Spine
* Robust infrastructure including seasoned nurses, advanced practitioners, techs, etc.
* 1:6 paid hospital call
* Above 90th percentile MGMA proven income based on current surgeon's earnings
* 1 to 2 year partnership track - No buy-in
* Salary and bonus upside in year 1
* Comprehensive benefits including health, disability, retirement, profit sharing plan, malpractice, etc.
* Generous sign-on, relocation, and monthly student loan repayment
* Located in greater metropolitan Montgomery
* Abundant recreational and cultural opportunities
* Regional trade and transportation hub, diversified manufacturing base, home to a major U.S. Air Force base and training facility
* Four 4-year colleges and universities in Montgomery with the state's two largest universities within easy driving distance
* Little managed care, strong economy, affordable cost of living, great climate, friendly people
* 90 miles to Birmingham, 165 miles to Atlanta, and 175 miles to the beautiful beaches on the Gulf Coast
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Montgomery, Alabama
Job Number: 101135
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.