Interventional Cardiology in Alabama
Interventional Cardiology in the South!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a leading regional healthcare system in the desirable Sunbelt location of Montgomery, Alabama. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to assume an existing, well-established full-time practice. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Call is shared with 5 Cardiologists (4 Interventional) resulting in 1:6 weeks
* The hospital Cath Lab (Heart Center) has been recently renovated and houses 3 interventional rooms
* Employment is affiliated with clinic, a 35 provider multi-specialty clinic owned and operated by large local hospital
* Located in greater metropolitan Montgomery
* Abundant recreational and cultural opportunities
* Regional trade and transportation hub, diversified manufacturing base, home to a major U.S. Air Force base and training facility
* Four 4-year colleges and universities in Montgomery with the state's two largest universities within easy driving distance
* Little managed care, strong economy, affordable cost of living, great climate, friendly people
* 90 miles to Birmingham, 165 miles to Atlanta, and 175 miles to the beautiful beaches on the Gulf Coast
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Montgomery, Alabama
Specialty: Interventional Cardiology
Job Number: 101136
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.