Orthopedic Surgery in Alabama
Total Joint Orthopedic SurgeryJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a leading regional healthcare system in the desirable Sunbelt location of Montgomery, Alabama. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon, fellowship trained in Total Joint to join a private practice. Highlights of this full-time position include:
*Join a well-known private Orthopedic practice consisting of 7 active physicians. The practice's primary need is Total Joint but open to considering other candidates
*Opportunity consists of a 2-year employment agreement leading to opportunity for partnership at the beginning of third year
* Competitive signing bonus, base salary and production bonus is offered
* The practice opportunity may also be supported by a hospital income guarantee agreement
* Located in greater metropolitan Montgomery
* Abundant recreational and cultural opportunities
* Regional trade and transportation hub, diversified manufacturing base, home to a major U.S. Air Force base and training facility
* Four 4-year colleges and universities in Montgomery with the state's two largest universities within easy driving distance
* Little managed care, strong economy, affordable cost of living, great climate, friendly people
* 90 miles to Birmingham, 165 miles to Atlanta, and 175 miles to the beautiful beaches on the Gulf Coast
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Montgomery, Alabama
Specialty: Orthopedic Surgery
Job Number: 101137
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.