Neurology in Virginia
$50,000 Bonus and 6 Weeks of Time Off- NeurologyJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a fully-accredited and professionally managed medical center located in a desirable community of southern Virginia. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Neurologist. A few more highlights of this full-time permanent position include:
* Medical center offers an array of medical and surgical services, including 24-hour emergency care, backed by the latest technology
* Facility is licensed for 204 beds, including psychiatric and nursery
* Strong relationships and affiliations with many health professional schools and programs
* This position will be a sole physician practice owned by the hospital
* Allows autonomy, exclusive patient base and room to grow! Join our dedicated medical staff team!
* Highly competitive salary, plus productivity
* $50,000 bonus
* 6 weeks of time off
* Full and comprehensive benefits package to include: health, dental, malpractice, 401(k), disability, loan assistance, sign-on bonus, vacation, CME, licensing and fees, $15k relocation
* Practice medicine in an area of the country blending the benefits of small town life with urban amenities
* Whether you are seeking entertainment, culture, history or outdoor recreation, this community has it all!
* Wonderful place to raise a family
* 20 minutes Lake Gaston
* 1.5 hours to Raleigh, NC
* 1.5 hours to Richmond, VA
* 2.5 hours to the beach
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: South Boston, Virginia
Job Number: 101199
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-487-8724
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.