Internal Medicine Hospitalist in South Dakota
Block Schedule and Numerous Incentives- Internal Medicine HospitalistJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing one of the largest integrated healthcare systems in South Dakota that is both award winning and well-respected. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist to join a community-based practice. A few highlights of this full-time position include:
* Looking for an Internal or Family Medicine physician with multiple years of inpatient experience to join their group of nearly 40 Hospitalists and Nocturnists
* Hospital is a 417-bed tax-exempt regional tertiary referral Level II trauma center with a medical staff of almost 500 providers
* This is a daytime 7 on/7 off, 10-hour shift opportunity
* Includes a manageable patient load with NO after hours call, NO ICU responsibilities and NO formal participation on the Code Team
* Procedures are not required however supported if interested in performing procedures credentialed and privileged to do
* A very competitive salary with quarterly production bonus incentives is offered along with a starting bonus, retention bonus, paid relocation and moving allowance, paid malpractice, annual CME reimbursement, and a comprehensive basic PLUS exclusive physician supplemental benefits package
* Located in the Northern Hills, known for peaceful hiking trails, tranquil streams, limestone canyons, flowing waterfalls and serene wildlife that refresh mind, body and soul
* 45 minutes from Rapid City
* Family-friendly community with affordable housing and good school systems
* Growing and prosperous community
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Job Number: 101203
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.