Radiology in Oklahoma
Academic Institution Seeks Pediatric RadiologistJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC fellowship-trained Pediatric Radiologist to join a department of Radiology. Highlights about this full-time academic based position include:
* Join a department with 35+ subspecialty-trained faculty
* No overnight in-hospital call
* Premier Oklahoma academic institution with Radiology residents and fellows
* Affiliation with an active Children's Hospital with a comprehensive array of specialty and subspecialty physicians
* Medical center has a Level I Trauma and Children's Hospital recorded over 45,000 ED visits last year
* Oklahoma's largest physician group central referral base
* Faculty rank and compensation are commensurate with credentials and experience
* Successful completion of an ACGME accredited residency and Pediatric Radiology fellowship training program
* Candidates with alternate pathway ABR certification with fellowship training and experience in Pediatric Radiology will be considered
* Metro population of 1M+
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Job Number: 101534
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.