Internal Medicine Pediatrics in Illinois
Full-time Internal Medicine PEDS Position in MidwestJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement division is representing an established and growing rural practice in Illinois. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine-Pediatrics physician who is passionate about their profession, dedicated to the well-being of their patients, and willing to embrace life in a smaller community. A few more highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Work in a physician-owned practice, affiliated with medical group
* Affiliated with facilities recognized as one of the 100 SafeCare Hospitals for overall best processes of care, best outcomes of care and best efficacy of care!
* Work collaboratively in a collegial multi-specialty group of 25+ active medical providers, the provider will serve patients of all ages and conditions
* Supported by a strong medical staff and premier ancillary services in a financially sound healthcare system
* Located in a brand new, state-of-the-art 68,000 sq. ft. clinic
* 36-hour work week
* Call: 4 -5 days per month, 1 in 6 weekends call
* Nursing home rounds: 1 day per month
* Competitive salary guarantee for 2 years at MGMA Midwest Median with bonus override potential
* Opportunity to become a shareholder after 1 year
* Comprehensive benefits package including: health insurance, 401(k) group plan, long-term disability, life insurance, malpractice insurance, annual allotment for CME expense, relocation expense reimbursement. Sign-on bonus and/or loan forgiveness
* Offers a wonderful array of amenities including a privately endowed public library, college, an exceptional park district, a top-rated school system, an historic downtown, diverse businesses to service your needs and access to outdoor activities, offering everything you need to live, raise a family, work, retire, learn or play!
* Population around 14,000
* 40 minutes to Peoria, IL!
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Canton, Illinois
Specialty: Internal Medicine Pediatrics
Job Number: 101556
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.