Internal Medicine in North Carolina
Medical Director to Grow and Administer a Multidisciplinary Team to Provide Home-Based Care in Raleigh/Durham NCJob Details:
VISTA has partnered with a high growth and innovative national leader to deliver frontline preventive and urgent care in the homes of complex, frail and vulnerable patients. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Assumes oversight responsibility for all components of medical management
* Responsible for the administration of all medical activities
* Leadership of the interdisciplinary care team meetings
* Oversees and participates in the development, documentation, implementation, and interpretation of local medical policies and procedures
* Participate in medical director conferences
* It is anticipated that the duties will be 75% administrative and 25% direct patient care
* Nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group
* Not a fee-for-service practice and as a result clinical teams can spend quality time giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve
* Competitive compensation with productivity and comprehensive benefits
* Great quality of life and all that the Raleigh/Durham area has to offer
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 101571
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.