Obstetrics and Gynecology in Illinois
Create Your Own Schedule—OB/GYNJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement division is representing an established and growing rural practice in Illinois. We are seeking a BE/BC OBGYN who is passionate about their profession, dedicated to the well-being of their patients and willing to embrace life in a smaller community. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Affiliated with facilities recognized as one of the 100 SafeCare Hospitals for overall best processes of care, best outcomes of care and best efficacy of care!
* Supported by a strong medical staff and premier ancillary services in a financially sound healthcare system
* Call is 1:3
* Schedule is flexible and self-determined
* Competitive salary guarantee for 2 years at MGMA Midwest Median with bonus override potential
* Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) group plan, long-term disability, life insurance, malpractice insurance, annual allotment for CME expense, relocation expense reimbursement, sign-on bonus and/or loan forgiveness
* Offers a wonderful array of amenities including a privately endowed public library, college, an exceptional park district, a top-rated school system, an historic downtown, diverse businesses to service your needs and access to outdoor activities, offering everything you need to live, raise a family, work, retire, learn or play!
* Service area population 40,000
* 40 minutes to Peoria, IL!
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect OB/GYN position!
Location: Canton, Illinois
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Number: 101581
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.