Family Medicine in Missouri
Family Medicine Near Kansas CityJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement division is representing a critical access hospital located only 40 minutes to Kansas City! We are currently seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician with an interest in practicing in both inpatient and outpatient practice settings. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Outpatient and inpatient settings
* 58-bed acute care medical facility
* Physicians and healthcare professionals at the medical center provide a variety of services; including, surgical services, diagnostic/ancillary services, respiratory, laboratory services, and wound care
* The emergency services department is staffed with board certified emergency physicians and specially trained nurses, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to treat all types of emergency situations
* Provider will rotate between both clinics 2-3 days a week and will be at the hospital
* Typical schedule: Monday-Friday (8-5), call for newborn care is 1:5, ED admitting call is 1:10, weekend call (for own patients) is 1:4
* Inpatient work will be assisted by advanced practitioners
* Providers see on average 15-20 patients per day
* Salary offered around $220,000 with full and comprehensive benefits package
* Offers a wide variety of activities for both entertainment and leisure
* High quality of life standards: Low crime rate-safe for kids, exceptional schools, largest population growth in rural North Missouri
* Recreation includes YMCA, camping, fishing, golf, boating, hiking, tennis
* 40 minutes to Kansas City!
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect family medicine position!
Location: Cameron, Missouri
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 101603
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-332-6523
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.