Family Medicine in Oklahoma
Family Medicine Outpatient—NHSC/State Loan RepaymentJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent PlacementdDivision is representing a not-for-profit federally qualified health center in rural Oklahoma. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine physician interested in practicing in an outpatient-based practice setting. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Facility offers behavioral health services, primary health care, prenatal care, and dental care
* Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
* No holidays, no weekends, no call!
* HPSA Score=18
* Eclinical EMR
* See an average of 20-25 patients/day
* Salary $165,000 - $195,000
* Generous benefits package which includes health, dental, life insurance, retirement plan, CME, and malpractice coverage, as well as participate in NHSC/state loan repayment. 403B match, relocation assistance, bonus opportunity after the first year, 3 weeks of PTO and 2 weeks of holidays
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect family medicine position!
Location: Newkirk/Fairfax, Oklahoma
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 101611
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-487-8724
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.