Obstetrics and Gynecology in Tennessee
Great Mix of OB/GYN and Robotic Surgery Available!Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement division is representing a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of the county. We are currently seeking an OB/GYN physician to join an established and well-respected team. This is an exciting, new opportunity to join a respected team of physicians as they expand their services! Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* Comprised of a 142-bed hospital, (providing residential care and rehabilitation unit), an Emergency Medical Service, an off-site Center for Wellness & Rehabilitation and a Home Health and Hospice service, the medical center provides a variety of outpatient services as well as inpatient care
* Excellent opportunity to take over a thriving practice with an established patient base of OB/GYN. If you like robotic surgery, the organization offers the latest in da Vinci robotic surgical
* Call rotation: 1:3
* About 50/50 with OB and GYN cases
* Comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes: Competitive salary around $400,000 (salary + call + RVU) with incentives and a comprehensive benefits package including health/vision/dental insurances, paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage, CME time and expense allowance, paid time away from the practice and relocation assistance is available
* Large tourist base with Historic Downtown, State Park and Land between the Lakes National Recreation Center on Kentucky Lake drawing 1.25 million visitors a year
* Approximately 20 hotels, 500 rooms and 6 marinas
* Offers one of the largest medical communities in western Tennessee with people coming from the surrounding trade area
* 2 hours to Nashville, TN!
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect OB/GYN position!
Location: Paris, Tennessee
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Number: 101620
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.