Psychiatry in Tennessee
Psychiatry Opportunity Offering $275,000Job Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement division is representing a progressive, integrated healthcare organization committed to serving the healthcare needs of the county. We are currently seeking a Psychiatrist to join an established behavioral center. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* 22-bed facility provides the following therapeutic services: 24-hour behavioral health nursing care, behavioral health diagnostic assessment and evaluation, medication stabilization and management, individual and group therapy, patient and family education, and discharge planning and aftercare planning
* Will supervise advanced practitioners
* Call rotation 1:3
* Average rounding census: 8 adults / 10 Geriatric patients
* Comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes: Competitive salary around $275,000 with a comprehensive benefits package including health/vision/dental insurances, paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage, CME time and expense allowance, paid time off, and relocation assistance
* Large tourist base with Historic Downtown, State Park and Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Center on Kentucky Lake drawing 1.25 million visitors a year
* Approximately 20 hotels, 500 rooms and 6 marinas
* Offers one of the largest medical communities in West Tennessee with people coming from the surrounding trade area
* 2 hours to Nashville, TN!
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect psychiatry position!
Location: Paris, Tennessee
Job Number: 101621
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.