Family Medicine in North Carolina
Family Medicine Outpatient Only—No Call, Weekends or HolidaysJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement division is representing a nonprofit primary care, multi-specialty health organization offering a continuum of medical and human services to those in need. We are currently seeking a Primary Care physician to join a team of excellent providers. Highlights of this permanent, full-time position include:
* 100% outpatient-based responsibilities
* Typical schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
* See around 20-25 patients/day
* No call! No weekends! No holidays!
* EMR= NextGen
* Salary negotiable with full and comprehensive benefits package including vacation, sick and personal days, medical, vision and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, federal and state loan repayment, CME, corporate discount rates for health club memberships and more!
* Kinston is located in eastern North Carolina and is equal distance between the Raleigh-Durham metropolitan area and the beautiful Atlantic beaches. It's the perfect place to raise a family while building your professional career!
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect family medicine position!
Location: Kinston , North Carolina
Specialty: Family Medicine
Job Number: 101647
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-302-6509
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.