Medical Director in Oregon
Internal Medicine Leadership Opportunity Near Portland, ORJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is assisting in the recruitment of a Medical Director to join a highly successful practice near Portland, OR. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Internal Medicine Medical Director
* Internal Medicine physicians can expect to see 20-24 patients per day
* 24/7 Hospitalist program support
* 4.5 day work week
* 2.5 days per week serving as Medical Director
* 2 days per week seeing patients
* Must be board certified and currently practicing in Internal Medicine
* Must have an advanced degree
* Experience with utilization review, physician management issues, and clinical guideline development
* Excellent benefit package for physician and family
* Located 40 minutes from Portland, OR
* 1 hour to the Pacific Coast and 1 hour to the Cascade Mountains
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.