Internal Medicine in California
Medical Director to Grow and Administer a Multidisciplinary Team to Provide Home-Based Care in Los Angeles, CaliforniaJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division has partnered with a high growth and innovative national leader to deliver frontline preventive and urgent care in the homes of complex, frail and vulnerable patients. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Immediate need for visionary physician leader to help drive innovative change in the delivery of patient care
* Nation’s largest risk-based, in-home medical group
* Not a fee-for-service practice and as a result clinical teams can spend quality time giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve
* Responsible for the administration of all medical activities in the Los Angeles market
* Assumes oversight responsibility for all components of medical management
* Leadership of the Interdisciplinary Care Team Meetings
* Oversees and participates in the development, documentation, implementation, and interpretation of local medical policies and procedures
* Participate in Medical Director Conferences
* It is anticipated that the duties will initially be 40% administrative and 60% direct patient care with the administrative component growing over time
* Competitive compensation with quality-based bonus program and comprehensive benefits
* Equity in one of the fastest growing healthcare organizations in the country is included
* The organization has grown from 4 to 550 employees in the last 3 years
* Great quality of life and all that the southern California area has to offer
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect posiiton!
Location: El Segundo, California
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 101725
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.