Psychiatry in California
Downtown San Francisco City LocationJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing an established and highly regarded, not-for-profit community hospital seeking an Adult Psychiatrist. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Primarily inpatient Psychiatry with .5 day per week outpatient clinic
* 22-bed behavioral health unit
* Average census of 16-22 per day with 3-5 day length of stay
* Seeking Psychiatrists who enjoy consult liaison activities
* Inpatient call is 1:4
* Telepsych program to assist call responsibilities
* Freedom to develop specialty interest for outpatient component
* Strong support from social workers, case managers and psychiatric techs
* Additional compensation for call responsibilities
* Competitive salary, benefits with exceptional two tier retirement program
* Known for cultural diversity and an abundance of restaurants, entertainment and recreational activities
* Vibrant downtown location
* The BART metro system makes it easy to get around without a car
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Number: 101752
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-372-6517
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.