Pediatrics in Alabama
Coastal Metropolitan AreaJob Details:
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division has a client near Mobile, Alabama seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician for a permanent opportunity that is sure to be filled quickly! Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Primarily outpatient practice Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
* Modern, fully equipped Community Health Center with great support services
* Hospital coverage includes rotating night call from answering service with rare admissions
* Majority of admissions are done by hospitalists who discharge patients back to the practice
* Teaching opportunities available include medical students and interns from the University of South Alabama’s School of Medicine as well as Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistant students
* Employed opportunity offering competitive compensation plus yearly bonuses
* Excellent benefit package includes 5 weeks of vacation and CME, $3,000 CME allowance, relocation, health, dental, vision, company-paid disability and life insurance, malpractice insurance, loan repayment and a retirement plan
* NCQA Certified Patient Centered Medical Home practice
* NHSC – loan forgiveness – score 19
* Enjoy living with the conveniences and great schools in Mobile, Alabama while working only 20 minutes away at a rural practice
* Enjoy outdoor activities year-round including water sports and relaxation at the beautiful beaches along the Gulf of Mexico
* Also enjoy fine arts such as symphony, opera, jazz, ballet and drama
* Only a two hours’ drive to New Orleans
*This opportunity is accepting J-1 and H-1B visa candidates.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Irvington, Alabama
Job Number: 101767
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-632-6543
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.