Internal Medicine Hospitalist in Maine
Permanent Hospitalist Position in Northern MaineJob Details:
Vista is assisting in the recruitment of a Hospitalist to join a health system in Northern Maine. Details of this permanent position include:
* 4 days on, 7 days off (all 24 hour shifts)
* While on shift, be in the hospital 7:30am - 5pm and be available on call to come into the hospital if needed
* 14 patients per shift
* Must be able to handle ICU and vent patients
* Salary offered $250K - $350K
* Also offers signing bonus, CME and 3 month hospital housing if available
* Area offers skiing, snowboarding, hunting and fishing
* University system in town
* J1 and H1 sponsorship available
* Located in Northern Maine; 3.5 hours from Quebec City
Location: Fort Kent, Maine
Job Number: 101792
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.