Internal Medicine in California
Los Angeles Metro Private GroupJob Details:
Join a physician-owned and managed multi-specialty group with over 200 physicians and 50 advance practice providers in 13 practice sites. A few highlights of this full-time position include:
* Outpatient only practice
* Work in a team of 3-4 providers including MA and LVN support staff
* Each physician has a private office and typically 3 exam rooms
* Nine 4-hour half-day shifts per week (8-12 am, 1-5 pm) Monday - Friday
* Call of 1:12 is taken from home and assisted by a Nurse Advice Unit
* 3 Urgent Care Centers (open 7 am - 11 pm) also screens incoming calls
* Currently using GE Centricity EMR with planned transition to EPIC
* Group's Hospitalists cover all admissions
* Voluntary urgent care and hospital call shifts for extra pay are available
* Employed physician for 2 years, then eligible to be voted partner
* Competitive guaranteed salary as employed physician with additional RVU bonus potential
* The group’s patients are 80% HMO and 20% PPO
* Partner physicians are given equity in the management service company and real estate over time
* Comprehensive benefits include all insurances, 0 copay for providers, 401(k), generous vacation, holiday and sick time off, license/DEA, CME and relocation
* In years 2-6, you are eligible for a $20,000 per year retention incentive program
* All that southern California has to offer: beaches, mountains, desert and entertainment
* Eastern part of Los Angeles metro area
* Affordable housing with less urban congestion
* Mild climate, safe neighborhoods, superior public and private schools
* Great place to raise a family and enjoy the outdoors
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Redlands, California
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 101814
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.