Cardiology in South Dakota
Join Nationally Recognized Regional Heart and Vascular InstituteJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a leading regional heart and vascular institute seeking a non-invasive Cardiologist to join their team. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join our team of 13 exceptional Cardiologists and a nationally awarded cardiovascular program
* Facilities include 2 cardiac and vascular surgical suites, 2 cath labs, and a hybrid suite with state-of-the-art imaging and equipment
* Full spectrum of cardiovascular care including diagnostic services, cardiovascular research and a nationally accredited laboratory all in one convenient location
* Organization is staffed by an expansive network of physicians skilled support staff and nationally recognized facilities
* Offers an excellent benefit package and highly competitive compensation, including a starting bonus, retention bonus, productivity bonuses, relocation reimbursement and moving allowance, annual CME, paid malpractice and much more!
* H1B Visas accepted
* Located in the Northern Hills, known for peaceful hiking trails, tranquil streams, limestone canyons, flowing waterfalls and serene wildlife
* 45 minutes from Rapid City
* Family-friendly community with affordable housing and good school systems
* Growing and prosperous community
Email updated CV to email@example.com .
Location: Rapid City, South Dakota
Job Number: 102062
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 801-428-2229
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.