Psychiatry in Washington
Flexible Schedule, Research Opportunities—PsychiatryJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-established and rapidly growing physician led multi-specialty medical group. We are currently seeking a board-certified Psychiatrist to assist with Psychiatric research studies within the facilities. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Unique opportunity to join an expanding practice, enjoy ideal work/life balance while giving patients hope through scientifically significant clinical research trials!
* See 18-25 clinic/research patients per day in a 100% outpatient setting
* Opportunity to participate in scientifically significant and innovative research
* Beautiful, state-of-the-art, patient-centric clinic and research facility
* Practice tools utilize the latest in cutting-edge technology for optimal patient care and workflow
* Schedule of four, 10-hour days is an option. No weekends!
* Call is phone only; rotation is one in every 8 weeks
* Experienced nursing staff; scribing model for ease of charting
* Excellent compensation, bonus structure and benefits
* Unique multiple revenue stream model; build your own income
* Full benefits package including paid malpractice and CME allotment
* Spokane is the second largest city in Washington, bursting with natural beauty and opportunities for year-round outdoor recreation. Spokane offers the perfect balance of amenities usually found in a larger metropolis, minimal traffic, excellent schools and a low cost of living
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect position!
Location: Spokane, Washington
Job Number: 102136
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-302-6509
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.