Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine in Arizona
Experienced Nurse Practitioner Sought by Clinic in Phoenix SuburbJob Details:
A healthcare system in Phoenix seeks a Nurse Practitioner interested in a primary care outpatient practice. Highlights about this permanent full-time opportunity include:
* Employed position with comprehensive benefit package offerings
* Float position at the various clinic locations
* Valid DEA, AZ Registered Nurse and Advanced Practice license
* Competency in dealing with patients of various cultures and
* Three (3) years of experience in community health or primary
care practice, preferred
* Bilingual - English/Spanish
* Incoming provider will report to Chief Medical Officer
* Prime suburban location 35 minutes from Phoenix
To learn more, please contact your VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Surprise, Arizona
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner-Family Medicine
Job Number: 102213
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-322-6545
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.