Internal Medicine in New Hampshire
4-Day Work WeekJob Details:
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a hospital-employed opportunity located in the beautiful Monadnock region of southern New Hampshire. We are currently seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Primary Care Physician for a full-time position.
* Flexible hours!
* Will see all ages with heavy geriatric census
* Enjoy a 4-day work week!
* Average patients per day: 15-20
* Call 1:5 days (Trauma RN covers most calls)
* Join 2 additional physicians and an advanced practitioner
* Family oriented community
* Competitive salary with a generous benefit package including Health, Dental, Life, Long-Term Disability Insurances, PTO, STD, license and DEA fees, malpractice and tail coverage, CME, retirement and relocation
* Four season recreational and arts activities
* Excellent local public and private schools
To learn more, please contact your VISTA recruiter today!
Location: Peterborough, New Hampshire
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 102308
Contact a Recruiter:
Send an Email
Or call us: 855-702-6505
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.